Want to See What Benito Busholini is doing to YOUR wallet?|
Check out the National Debt Clock
Hit back button on browser to return to Newsmakers
"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism as it is a merge of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini
"Why of course the people don't want war ... But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger." --Hermann Goering, Nazi leader, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II
January 18, 2003 Full Moon
GULF WAR I in Biwheel with January 18, 2003 Full Moon
The anniversary of Gulf War I finds Saddam with 12 Rocket Launchers with empty warheads languishing in the arms of U.N. Weapons Inspectors. Bush will parade around telling the world, "I told you so." However, like dieters who forget where they stashed the last bag of M&M's, we'll never know for sure if the rockets represent a legitimate oversight or a plot more sinister unearthed by the food police.
Uranus is in the 7th house of the biwheel for Gulf War I and 2003's Full Moon. Mercury will conjunct Uranus on March 4, 2003, and we could see a couple of things on that day: 1) "I gave the order for the strike upon Iraq...", "Weapons Inspectors made a surprising discovery...", or "Saddam Hussein sought asylum in Libya today under the protection of Mummar Khadafi..."
Retrograde Jupiter in the first house of the biwheel shows exaggerated rhetoric issuing from both sides where 1) a United States President and 2) an absolute dictator jockey for "quien es mas macho." (Who is more macho).
Neptune's opposition to Jupiter (one that grows tighter in orb over the next month) ups the "spin" and deception ante. As Bush, the chief executive (Saturn retrograde in Gemini) continues to talk out of the both sides of his mouth, it is no wonder that we remain dazed and confused (Neptune).
Oh, Neptune-Jupiter. Watch for Cat Killer Frist (Republican Senate Majority Leader) to come up with something absolutely horrendous for the elderly vis a vis prescription drug program and additional egregious bones thrown to insurance companies, doctors and hospitals. Trial lawyers are OUT. Doctors, insurance, and pharmaceuticals are IN.
But again, you might want to watch Bush's poll numbers drop again as the Antiwar movement begins to gain momentum.
The antiwar movement is beginning to scare Republicans.
The TV ad created by Move-On, a replay of the earlier 1964 TV ad protesting the Vietnam War/Nukes/Republican Presidential Hopeful Barry Goldwater, is being roundly criticized by the Right Wing (and Christopher, the alcoholic "Vanity Fair" writer Hitchens) as being the product of the intellectual wasteland called "The Left Wing." When Chris Matthews, host of "Hardballs," has Bob Dornan (dear God), Mike Barnicle, Christopher Hitchens and some female entity from a "Jesus Saves" organization criticising on TV ad, you know the Democrats have succeeded at something.
Let's throw the economy into this too. You know the Republicans are scared of the leverage the Democrats hold against Bush's two tax cuts for the rich when they are accused of engaging in "Class Warfare." Well, for Christ's sake. That IS what it IS! D'oh! But Bush is the one engaging in it!
Today's commentary is short, but your time table (below) is a good thing to print out or copy out onto your 2003 January-early March 2003 calendar. We'll discuss this along the way as themes develop, and as time permits me to further engage in writing here at "Newsmakers."
Tip: The closer transiting Uranus gets to its square with Gulf War I's Mars (Also the position of Daddy Bush's Mercury on ALCYONE), the closer we are to, "Hey, children what's that sound...everybody look what's goin' down..." GULF WAR II.
Mercury direct anyone?
Keep Track of Bush!
Tom Hayden Politics of Peace and Articles
Arianna Huffington Columns
January 27, 2003 Hans Blix delivers U.N. Weapons Inspection Report to United Nations.
- January 28, 2003, G.W. Bush gives State of the Union Address, 9:00 pm, EST, Washington, DC.
- January 28, 2003, Israel holds elections for Prime Minister. Polls open at 1:00 am and close at 1:00 PM 1/28 in the capital, Tel Aviv.
- January 31, 2003, G.W. Bush meets with British PM Tony Blair in Washington, DC
- February 1, 2003, New Moon at 12 degrees of "New World Order" Aquarius conjunct deceiving Neptune opposite Jupiter of exaggerations and hubris.
- February 9-14, 2003, Hajj. Pilgrams make annual journey to Holy Site in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- February 11, 2003, Mercury at 28 Capricorn coming out of shadow, or the degree at which it turned retrograde on January 2, 2003. Mercury to "New World Order" Aquarius on February 23, 2003.
- February 15, 2003, Worldwide Antiwar protests. Tony Blair in Glasgow, Scotland to speak at Labor Party's Spring Conference.
- February 16, 2003, Full Moon at 27 Aquarius/27 Leo -- "King of the One World Government." Aquarius Sun conjunct Revolutionary "Off With Their Heads" Uranus; Sun-Uranus opposite Common People Moon. "I have the right to do what I want when I want" Jupiter Retrograde at 11 Leo is in exact opposition to "confuse them" Neptune.
- Jupiter-Neptune, of extreme politico-religious fundamentalism falls across G.W. Bush's 1/7 house axis. Saturn, "the chief executive/executive decisions," at 22 Gemini (talks out of both sides of his mouth) is retrograde and opposite "by any means necessary" Pluto which conjoins bloody, warmongering Mars at 19 Sagittarius. Pluto and Mars conjoin G.W. Bush Inauguration Moon at 19 Sagittarius in the 8th house of death and destruction in that chart, and both square progressed Inauguration Venus of diplomacy at 19 degrees of sacrificial Pisces.
- March 4, 2003, Mercury conjunct Uranus at 29 Aquarius, 4:10:03 pm, EST, Washington, DC. Sun 13 Pisces square G.W. Bush Inauguration 8th house Pluto at 14 Sagittarius.
- March 10, 2003, Uranus enters Pisces and remains in mutual reception with Neptune until 2011. This marks the 84 year return of Uranus to the position it held when the Nazi Party was officially formed in Munich, Germany.
February 24, 1920, 7:20 PM, CET -1:00, Munich, Germany, 28N08, 011E34, Ascendant, 24 Virgo. Urnuas 01 Pisces 51. Neptune 09 Leo.
Uranus in Pisces:
1668-1676, in mutual reception with Neptune in Aquarius
1752-1760, Neptune in Leo
1835-1844, Mutual reception with Neptune in Aquarius
1919-1928, Neptune in Leo. This is the Neptune position for Mussolini's Founding of Fascism in Italy, March 23, 1919, 12:00 pm (no time known) Rome, Italy. Neptune was on the USA's North Node in its 8th house. WW I saw the use of Mustard Gas by the Germans as a chemical weapon. It marks the advent of prohibition, bathtub gin, the roaring 20's, and women getting the right to vote, and the formation of the Nazi Party.
By 1933, after the burning of the Reichstag, The Third Reich was formed: Jan 30, 1933, 11:15 AM CET-1:00, Berlin, Germany, 52N30, 013E22, Ascendant, 25 Taurus. [Uranus at 19 Aries]. "Inflatus:" South Node, Neptune, Mars and Jupiter all conjunct in "Purity of the Vision of the Master Race = Virgo." Mercury, ruler of the Virgo stellium, is in Aquarius conjoined to scientific Saturn (horrible medical experiments) and "New World Order" Sun.
Daddy Bush used the term "New World Order" during his presidency. He got it from Hitler, who was the first to use the term. Daddy Bush was also secretly involved in eugenics in the United States -- the forced sterilzation of countless people of color in North and South Carolina and in the State of Oregon. This is what the organization, "Planned Parenthood," was originally created as the "front" for.
BTW, IBM created the computer database of every name of every jew in Germany for Hitler. Bayer Aspirin helped I.G. Farben make the gas cannisters for the concentration camp showers. That's the soul of American capitalism for you! Helping bidness worldwide!
- June 10, 2003, Saturn to Cancer
- June 20, 2003, Saturn in Cancer trine Uranus in Pisces, exact on June 24, 2003. Saturn and Uranus trine again on April 4, 2004, but the closest the trine gets is within a 1 degree 52 minute orb.
- August 27, 2003, Jupiter to Virgo for a 12 month stay.
January 18, 2003 -- Starcats
All Under One Roof!
Newsmakers: 2002 Archives